Refresh / Reload this page on your browser to see current announcements.
(Press Ctrl + F5 on your keyboard).
ADMISSION NOTICE FOR THE CURRENT SESSION
Class 1 Admission – 2019-20
The process of online application form for admission to class 1 for the academic session 2019-20 is closed. Those who have received the application form in their registered email are to come for the verification process at the venue on the date and time mentioned in the form.
1. Documents to be produced at the time of verification of candidate, parents and documents:
a) A printed copy of the application form duly filled in (only 1 page; do not attach the payment receipt).
b) Original birth certificate of the candidate issued by a Municipal Corporation.
c) Original Baptism Certificate (in the case of Christian candidates).
d) Parents’ residential proof: any one of the following original documents ‘Aadhar’ Card, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Passport, Telephone Bill, Voter Identity Card).
e) Original SC/ ST/ OBC/ BPL Certificate if applicable.
2. Verification procedure of documents, candidate and his parents:
a) The candidate and his parents only will attend the verification session.
b) The candidate is not required to read, write or do sums at the verification session.
3. Remember to collect all the original documents after verification as you leave the place.
4. Any misrepresentation in the application form will disqualify the candidate for admission. Such misrepresentation will result in the dismissal of the candidate even after admission.
5. Beware of individuals who may promise admission on behalf of the school against favours.
6. The parents of selected candidates for admission will be intimated through their given e-mail (the exact date will be announced in mid January 2019). They will also be intimated through SMS to their given mobile number.
7. Please note: The number of seats in CLASS ONE is very limited. We regret our inability to admit all the applicants. Parents are reminded to seek admission for their wards in other schools as well.
8. VENUE OF VERIFICATION: St. Xavier’s Collegiate School (Primary Section) 12 A Wood Street, Kolkata 700 016 (entrance from Hungerford Street).
Class 7 Admission for the Academic Year 2019-20
There will be vacancies for admission to class 7 for the academic year 2019-20.
To avail of the on-line application form for admission to class 7 for the academic year 2019-20, beginning in April 2019, log on to our school website: www.sxcs.edu.in However, the web page linked to admission will be made operational only from Friday 1 to Thursday 28 February (both days inclusive) 2019. All other details regarding admission to class 7 will be announced on this page in the 2nd half of January 2019.
Class 11 Admission for the Academic Year 2019-20
There will be some vacancies for admission to class 11 for SCIENCE, COMMERCE & HUMANITIES streams. The application form for admission to class 11 will be available only in April 2019. To know the exact date of the distribution of application forms, please check our website in the first week of April 2019.
Admission to other classes: Currently there are no vacancies for admission to other classes. If vacancies arise, vacancy status will be updated in the web.
Fr. B. Thomas SJ
05 November 2018
page last updated: 05-Nov-2018 04:11:34 PM