Maths Teacher Interview / Lecture Demonstration on 14th June 2011
A. TOPICS FOR LECTURE DEMONSTRATION TO BE HELD ON 14TH JUNE
1. HCF, L.C.M.
2. Time and Distance
4. Profit and Loss
5. Simple and Compound Interest
6. Ratio and Proportion
8. Factorisation in Algebra
9. Quadratic Equation (Simple Properties)
10. Usual formula: (a+b)2, (a2- b2), (a+b)3
11. Plane Geometry: St. Lines, Triangles, Circles
1. Sets and Functions, i.e. union, intersection,
complementation of sets, injective, surjective, bijective
2. Quadratic Equations (Roots and co-efficients etc.)
3. Circles - all properties, common tangent
4. Co-ordinate Geometry of 2-D (mainly st. line)
5. Trigonometry - identities, height and distance etc.
1. Complex Numbers
2. Quadratic Equations and Expressions
3. Permutation and Combination
4. Binomial Theorem
5. Infinite series for ex, ln(1+x) etc.
6. Co-ordinate Geometry: St. lines, circles, conics
7. Calculus: Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus,
8. Applications of Calculus: maxima & minima, problems of
dynamics, problems in economics
B. Just before Lecture Demonstration, each candidate will
be asked to introduce two topics from the above list. The
topics will be indicated by the Principal of the school to
the candidate concerned.
C. Lecture Demonstration will be followed by an interview
on 15th June 2011. Selected candidates will be informed